Terms & Conditions
E Hiring Services (“EHS”) is committed to protecting your privacy online. When you visit our site, we may ask you for personal information from you such as your name and e-mail address.
We may collect the following types of information:
- Information collected directly from you such as your name, email, phone number and messages.
- Work histories contained in resumes which are used to evaluate resources for specific projects or positions.
- Contact information that allows us to communicate with you, such as your name, username, mailing address, telephone number, email address or other addresses that allow us to send and receive messages to and from you.
- Information submitted by candidates for jobs at EHS that is considered by our HR manager, appropriate hiring managers and anyone else involved in the hiring process.
- Resumes submitted for staffing positions and shared internally within EHS and with EHS’s clients.
- We honor Do Not Track signals and do not track, plant cookies or use behavioral advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place. It is also important to note that we do not allow third-party behavioral tracking.
- You can always limit the information you provide to EHS. You can also limit the communications that EHS sends to you. To opt-out of commercial emails, simply click the link labeled “unsubscribe” at the bottom of any emails we send you.
- From time to time, we may update this Privacy Statement to reflect new or different privacy practices. We will place a notice online when we make material changes to this Privacy Statement. Additionally, if the changes will materially affect the way we use or disclose previously-collected Personal Information, we will notify you about this change by sending a notice to the primary email address associated with your account.
In addition, our site uses the Google Analytics web analytics service. Information recorded by Analytics includes information such as how you arrived at our site (including the URL you came from, if you arrived from another site), your network name, your browser type, which type of Internet browsing device you are using, the country, state, and city where your server is located, and the pages that were viewed during your visit to our site.
This site uses two specific Google Analytics features: Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting. These features generate information about a user’s age, gender and interests from Google’s Interest-based advertising or third-party audience data to improve services on this website. This information is tracked using Google’s DoubleClick cookie.
Finally, we do not sell or rent personal information to others. We use your information only for the limited purposes of sending you updates and useful information about our programs, promotional information, enhancing the site operation, for statistical purposes, and for overall systems administration.